BRUX is a singer-songwriter and producer from Australia. BRUX is also the ticket to a new type of audio visual experience the artist uses to explore the darker side of her musical interests with no inhibition and no rules. Story-telling with a strong look and feel is part of the BRUX effect. Her attention to detail, hard work as well as fun essentials have led to recent collaborations with LA producer Madeaux on “The Wave” on Fool’s Gold Records and artists such as dBridge and Kabuki.
1. EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE(WESTERN DIGITAL, BUY HERE): My external hard drive, my life. Having a backup of the backup of the backup is key. Also, I chose orange because it’s one of my favourite colours
2. SYNTH (TEENAGE ENGINEERING, BUY HERE): My op-1. I bought this powerful little beast 2 years ago and have not put it down since. Every song I write I use my op-1 and it’s my absolute favourite bit of gear in my synth collection.
3. NOTEBOOK (A GIFT): My notebook. I’ve gone through many notebooks over the years that are full of lyrics, life plans/calculations (lol but true) & manifestations but this is my latest and greatest. My boyfriend brought this one back from New York for me earlier this year and I love the colours. So far it’s only 1/4 full of world domination plans.
4. SUNGLASSES (NO BRAND): My favourite pair of sunglasses that always make me feel fabulous, they go everywhere with me.
5. MEDICINE (ARMAFORCE): Armaforce – my drug of choice when I start to feel a cold set in. All natural, all herbal and almighty.
MY RBMA EXPERIENCE