1. PALO SANTO (SACRED WOOD): Palo Santo gives me a sense of clarity it, soothes my soul.
2. CAMERA (PENTAX, VINTAGE): My camera has to always be with me, I feel like i don’t ever want to have a moment where i miss out on a opportunity to capture something beautiful, I love capturing beauty when i’m on my travels, I feel as if it will last longer that way.
3. HEADPHONES (URBANEARS, BUYHERE): My headphones are super essential, on my journeys I always feel the need to have a melody playing whilst on the move, feel like I’m more connected.
4. BOOK (BY CHRISTOPHER HANSARD, BUYHERE): “The Tibetan Art Of Positive Thinking” puts me at ease if I ever feel irrational or uncertain of myself, there are a lot of teachings in the book that are super healthy for the spirit, my health is my first priority when I’m far from home.
1. CAMERA AND LENSES (SONY, CHECKHERE): I travel with Sony a7, it’s my camera of choice for most things. It’s smaller then a traditional SLR but yields beautiful results.
I have a large collection of lenses both new and old but for the past couple of years I have really gotten into m42 mount lenses. I love scouring cities seeking out rare old lenses that look amazing, shoot with a vibe unique to each particular lens and I love the way old manual lenses slow you down, force you to take a moment before shooting.
2. MICROPHONE (SENNHEISER, BUYHERE):The Sennheiser e 935 is one of those mics for the stage that I feel every singer with a more delicate voice should have with them at all times. It’s far superior then any of the classic stage mics and it’s nice to know your using your own mic that no one else’s lips have touched. Lo fang put me on to this one and I’ve never turned back.
3. CHOCOLATE (THEOBRO.MA, CHECKHERE): Chocolate with no soy lecithin in it! What else can I say, soy it’s awful for you. If you are a addicted to chocolate like I am, seeking out local hand crafted chocolate with no soy is a must. I try to find something local in every city I get the opportunity to visit.